Database Design and BI
Business Intelligence (BI) refers to the technology-driven process for collection, integration, and presentation of business information in form of actionable intelligence.
BI development implies strong SQL knowledge, ability co develop complex custom queries for different data sources, analyze data.
Experience and competencies
- Database design using Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (InnoDB, MyISAM), PostgreSQL, stored procedures, functions.
- Database scalability and performance tuning.
- Development of ETL processes, creation of packages using Integration Services (SSIS).
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Microsoft Power BI.
Enterprise Identity and Access Management
RFID and Near-Field Communication
Application and Software Development
Cloud Infrastructure Management and Architecture
Nix Architecture and System Administration
Windows Server Environment and Active Directory
Information Risk Management and Penetration Testing
Scripting and Automation
Firewalls, Enterprise and Application Gateways
Continuous Integration and Delivery
Office 365 Enterprise Services
SEO, Google, Yandex, Bing
Enterprise Mobility and Mobile Device Management
Information Technology Management
Servers, Hardware and Storages