Enterprise Identity and Access Management
Identity management is the sum of processes by which user identities are defined and managed in an enterprise environment.
Specifically, identity management describes the process by which user identities are provisioned and user roles, privileges, and credentials are managed automatically having user single sign-on access in place and providing users the self-manage their preferences and passwords.
An identity management system can include users outside an enterprise, such as customers, trading partners, or Web services, as well as users inside an organization. In addition, an identity management system can manage network entities other than users, such as devices, processes, and applications.
9+ years of advanced experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager, multi-level workflow design, RC-DC customization, integration of custom developed applications with MIM.
- Designing MIM for large enterprise deployments, advanced troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Web Services and Extensible Connectivity Management Agents development.
- Global Address List synchronization implementations and advanced synchronization workflows.
- Identity and Access management by means of Microsoft Identity Manager, RBAC, Privileged Access Management.
- Consultancy in the development and implementation of global systems, with significant exposure to clients and interfaces with all levels of management and outside vendors.
- Knowledge of SAP environment: employees, assigments, types, subtypes, action types and reasons.
- Oxford Computer Group certifications for MIM Advanced Consultant and Expert.
- Microsoft Hybrid Identity course certification.
RFID and Near-Field Communication
Application and Software Development
Cloud Infrastructure Management and Architecture
Nix Architecture and System Administration
Windows Server Environment and Active Directory
Information Risk Management and Penetration Testing
Database Design and BI
Scripting and Automation
Firewalls, Enterprise and Application Gateways
Continuous Integration and Delivery
Office 365 Enterprise Services
SEO, Google, Yandex, Bing
Enterprise Mobility and Mobile Device Management
Information Technology Management
Servers, Hardware and Storages