Windows Server Environment and Active Directory
Windows Server Active Directory is one of the most widely used services on enterprise networks. Active Directory is based upon LDAP, the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, as well as Kerberos and other proprietary protocols.
High standard of knowledge in MS On-Premise infrastructure (13+ years)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems and AD infrastructure and services, SYSVOL, DFSN, Partitions, Forests, Sites, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Active Directory Authentication, LDAP Authentication and Single Sign On methods, Kerberos tickets, NTLM.
- Hands-on with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, Claim Sets, Claims Rule language.
- Configuration and management of Certification Authorities, in-depth understanding of certificates lifecycle.
- Exchange mail flow and SharePoint services management.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) management of Desktop Microsoft Windows Clients and Office systems.
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) monitoring and alerts configuration.
Enterprise Identity and Access Management
RFID and Near-Field Communication
Application and Software Development
Cloud Infrastructure Management and Architecture
Nix Architecture and System Administration
Information Risk Management and Penetration Testing
Database Design and BI
Scripting and Automation
Firewalls, Enterprise and Application Gateways
Continuous Integration and Delivery
Office 365 Enterprise Services
SEO, Google, Yandex, Bing
Enterprise Mobility and Mobile Device Management
Information Technology Management
Servers, Hardware and Storages