Continuous Integration and Delivery
Continuous Integration (CI) is the beneficial practice used by development teams to automate the merging and testing of code.
Continuous delivery (CD) is a software development process in which developers commit code and merge it into the main branch with consistency to make the product software-ready at any given moment in time.
Continuous deployment extends continuous delivery so that the software build will automatically deploy if it passes all tests. In such a process, there is no need for a person to decide when and what goes into production. The last step in a CI/CD system will automatically deploy whatever build components/packages successfully exit the delivery pipeline.
Highlights of the DevOps experience
- 10+ years expericence with version control systems, Git, Subversion (SVN).
- 4+ years of using Team Foundation Server (TFS), private pipelies configuration with self-hosted agents, integration with SQL Server Analysis Services, building reports.
- 1+ years of managing Azure DevOps, formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), hosted pipelines, Microsoft-hosted agents, Azure DevTest Labs.
- 1+ years administration of Atlassian Bamboo, integration with Jira.
- Experience with Docker and AppVeyor.
Enterprise Identity and Access Management
RFID and Near-Field Communication
Application and Software Development
Cloud Infrastructure Management and Architecture
Nix Architecture and System Administration
Windows Server Environment and Active Directory
Information Risk Management and Penetration Testing
Database Design and BI
Scripting and Automation
Firewalls, Enterprise and Application Gateways
Office 365 Enterprise Services
SEO, Google, Yandex, Bing
Enterprise Mobility and Mobile Device Management
Information Technology Management
Servers, Hardware and Storages